Thursday, June 28, 2012

Freezing corn

I am freezing corn today.

And experimenting with posting from my iPod.

Well, now that I am on the computer I can see that I can't manage to put the pictures in the right spot with the iPod Touch.  With the Touch, it just loaded them on to a horizontal strip at the bottom in apparently random order, which is showing up here vertically, but still in random order.  And there's the whole issue of typing on a teeny tiny faux keyboard.  The title and one sentence was about all I could do before I was worn out with it (the constant wrong letters, deletes, backtracking to correct).  Proper touch typing skills are so NOT an advantage these days.

Some corn freezing directions:  shuck, blanch in boiling water for about 3 minutes, cool, cut kernels off, freeze.

No comments: